The People Under the Stairs
The War of the Worlds
Thelma & Louise
National Lampoon's Vacation
So I Married An Axe Murderer
Return of the Living Dead 3 Gets Unrated Blu-ray
Lionsgate Releases Sequel in the US in November
Brian Yuzna's Return of the Living Dead 3 (1993) exists in an "R" rated and an Unrated Cut that shows more of the graphic stuff.
Now, Lionsgate releases the film on Blu-ray for the first time. The only question was which version was going to be on the release but now it's cleared up. Luckily, the unrated version will be included in HD and widescreen on November 22nd, 2016.
The bonus specs:
- Audio Commentary with Director Brian Yuzna
- Audio Commentary with Star Melinda Clarke and Special Effects Supervisor Tom Rainone
- Ashes To Ashes – A Conversation with Director Brian Yuzna and Screenwriter John Penney
- Living Dead Girl – An interview with Actress Melinda Clarke
- Romeo Is Bleeding – An Interview with Actor J. Trevor Edmond
- Trimark & Trioxin – Interviews with Production Executive David Tripet and Editor Chris Roth
- The Resurrected Dead – Interviews with Special Make-up Effects Designers Steve Johnson and Chris Nelson
- Storyboard Gallery
- Still Gallery
- Theatrical Trailers
You can order the Blu-ray at Amazon.com.
Release: Oct 13, 2016
- Author: The Undertaker
- Translator: Mike Lowrey